Sunday, November 01, 2009

The many faces of Alice

This week we have had so many people tell us how cute the girls are and Alice certainly is going through a naughty stage and if she was so darn cute I am sure she would be in more trouble.

An action shot of her playing Emily's guitar!

Her posing for a photo!

She is into picking flowers from the garden for me or her hair!

This photo was from yesterday!

I said "please let me get a good photo of you for the Fengcheng calendar!


Her response!

While we were at the park a woman grabbed her arm and said "oh I want to look at her! She is so cute!"

I said "she is busy throwing a tantrum now isn't a good time!"

And kept walking. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

A Pensive moment.

Refusing to look at the camera!

Oh the joys of being a tart!

She has a fascination with an upright broom and shovel.

She snuck past me on Friday while I was working and got it out of the cupboard!

She loves to poke out her tongue!

A smug shot of her at the wedding last weekend.

In her big girl bed finally!

Last morning on her big little girls bed!

Our everyday cute look which does melt the grumpiest of hearts!

Oh to be two again!

Hugs Ruth

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Another very cute but naughty Alice from Feng Cheng!!! I have one of those too!! Cristina xxx

Sean and Mic said...

Okay Ruth- I need a Alice fix- when are you going to do an update? :>) hee, hee, hee.....
Seriously though, absolutely adorable pics of Alice. I hope that you are all doing well- with Summer just around the corner (oh how I am envying you now, with our mucky rainy season here).

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Great pics!! Super cuties!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki