We also said Goodbye to Laura who was heading back to England and then We called in to Sergio belatedly for his birthday!
It has been a hard few months here and I feel still all backed up and working in little steps to try and regain some of the momentum I used to have. :(
Hopefully once this month is over and I have some more structure then I will feel like I am not constantly drowning!
He is so good with babies which is a worry!
The big and small of it all! He just loves babies and children.
Alice too is blooming and it was amazing to see her nestle next to Alan which is a rare thing for children to do and especially Alice. It is great to see her comfortable in her space.
Granny Sal complained that Aiden had been doing some of the same as in this photo and just to prove she is honest here it is!
Oh yes most of our summer photos have Aiden doing the eye rolls and funny faces very much the face of a typical 14 year old!
Oh yes most of our summer photos have Aiden doing the eye rolls and funny faces very much the face of a typical 14 year old!And we love him and the girls for who they are and how they stress us out on a daily basis!
Till next week!
Hugs Ruth




3 comments:
I LOVE that photo of Emily with the baby!
Cute pix! But which one was Aiden in.... I love Penguins! And the two sisters posing together is priceless. Oh the teenage years are gonna be interesting at your house LOL!
I saw you over at Fliss's blog... so thought I might just pop over and say "HI"!
I follow a couple of blogs where kids have been adopted from China.. which I think is just so neat!
I have a few kids... none adopted... but think all kids are rather special... even if I do whinge about having them more often than not! lol
Post a Comment