
Dear friends and family
The clocks hands are nearly at Midnight! Notting Hall is on the Telly! Aiden and Keith are watching it and I am trying to finish off their treasure hunt for the morning!
We have both had a flu bug so feeling under the weather and slowly getting on top of things!
We have seen that Santa has left some parcels and now we have just to sort out our plan for tomorrow!
Before I go to bed I wanted to wish you and your families a very special christmas and know that this year has been hard on us all in so many different ways and also been the begining of a family of 5 for us and we do through all the heart break value that the most!
Watching all the children at Christmas eve service at Church tonught was very sweet!
Take care and enjoy the magical moments this crazy season holds for us all!
Hugs Ruth, Keith, Aiden, Emily and Alice



1 comment:
Ruth I was thinking about you on Christmas day and hoping that you had the best Christmas with your beautiful family...
Hugs
Susan
Post a Comment